A polyglot day: learning from language paradigms, Software Design & Development, London, 2016
All day workshop on polyglot programming, co-presented with Kathleen Dollard
Recognizing Frame Matroids, Structure in Graphs and Matroids, Eindhoven, 2016
Academic talk on algorithm research done in collaboration with Jim Geelen, Peter Nelson and Rong Chen.
- A Refinement of the Grid Theorem, Structure in Graphs and Matroids, Princeton, 2014
Academic talk on graph theory research done in collaboration with Jim Geelen.
- Algorithms 101, DevConnections, Las Vegas, 2011.
Workshop on algorithm fundamentals for business programmers. Co-presented with Kathleen Dollard
- Simple DFS on the complement of a graph and on partially complemented digraphs
Information Processing Letters 2017, with N. Lindzey, R. M. McConnell, N. Osheim
ArXiV preprint 2016, with J. Geelen
Graphs and Combinatorics 2015, with I. Urrutia and J. Urrutia
Graphs and Combinatorics 2015, with J. Czyzowicz, S. Dobrev, E. Kranakis, D. Krizanc, J. Maňuch, O. Morales-Ponce, J. Opatrny, L. Stacho, J. Urrutia
PhD thesis 2015
Algorithmica 2011, with M. C. Lin, R. M. McConnell, J. P. Spinrad, J. L. Szwarcfiter
- An implicit representation of chordal comparabilty graphs in linear-time
Discrete Applied Mathematics 2010, with A. R. Curtis, C. Izurieta, S. Lundberg, R. M. McConnell
- O(m log n) split decomposition of strongly-connected graphs
Discrete Applied Mathematics 2010, with S. Lundberg, R. M. McConnell